Over the past few weeks, many of you have been inquiring about the impact of the coronavirus pandemia on the 16th IHRM conference in Paris, France on June 2-5, 2020.
Although the organizing committee has spent months preparing for a very rich and interesting program to host you in Paris, health and safety come above all else. With great sadness, we had to take the very hard but necessary decision to cancel the conference in June. We acknowledge that this decision might be of a great disappointment to you, however, we count on your understanding and support in this time of crisis.
We will not postpone the conference.
I want to thank each and every one of you for submitting your paper and for helping with the review process.
On behalf of the organizing committee, I wish you all health and safety.
Maral Muratbekova-Touron, Conference Chair
IHRM full rate
IHRM (PhD) student rate
IHRM full rate for practitioners
IHRM Gala Dinner fee per extra guest
at Le Train Bleu, the 4th June 2020
Conference fees are VAT included: Under VAT Excise Regulations Participants from all countries are required to pay VAT @ 20% on all Conferences taking place in France.
The Fees cover :
- Access to Conference sessions/events;
- Coffee breaks and lunches (including June 5th) in Conference and the Gala Dinner on the 4th June 2020; you are able to invite your guest to this dinner and pay fees for the extra guest.
- Once the link for online registration is active, you may pay the registration fee by credit card.
- When your payment is made, you will receive the invoice generated automatically by the system via your registered email address.
Refund of Conference fee
- In case of unexpected reasons and if you wish to cancel your registration before the Conference starts, the registration fee shall be reimbursed. Please send your request of cancellation to email@example.com. Cancellations received in writing until May 15th, 2020 are refundable, minus a 5% administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after May 15th, 2020.
- If you register for extra guest(s) invited in the Gala Dinner, the fee shall only be reimbursed before May 15th, 2020.
IHRM Paris 2020 - Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are concluded between ESCP and the person completing the corresponding registration form (“The Participant”) for the IHRM Conference 2020.
Confirmation of registration
* All registration are subject to availability and acceptance by ESCP, which will be confirmed by ESCP after it has received the registration form, the related fee (the “Fee”), and anything else that ESCP may require.
* The validation of the registration will be formalized by the transmission of the invoice.
* After this confirmation to the Participant of its acceptance of his registration for a place at the Conference, there shall be a legally binding contract between ESCP and the Participant to which these terms and conditions apply.
* ESCP reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration at its absolute discretion.
* Fees for the Event are correct at the time of publication, as stated on the Conference registration form.
* ESCP reserves the right to change the Fees at any time.
*The Fees do not include travel to or from the Conference or any accommodation costs incurred. Participants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements and also for booking their own accommodation. ESCP will take no responsibility for the provision, or lack of, travel and accommodation of any Participant.
* Registered Participants who do not attend the Conference will still be liable for the full Participant fee and will not receive any refund if payment has already been made.
Participant at the Conference
* ESCP reserves the right, without any liability, to refuse the Participant admission or eject the Participant from the Conference for failure to comply with these Terms; or if in ESCP’s opinion the Participant represents a security risk, nuisance, or annoyance to the running of the Conference.
* The participant is informed and accepts that the conference or part of it may be filmed by audio, visual, audiovisual or electronic means or photographed (individuals or groups). The Participant agrees to authorize the ESCP to use and distribute such footage and photographs, which may include images of the Participant, in any and all media (including social media) for advertising, publicity, announcement or reporting and otherwise in connection with the Conference. Participant must inform the ESCP if he does not wish to be included in photographs.
* Views expressed by speakers are their own and ESCP disclaims all liability for views expressed during the Conference.
Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
* Whilst Conference programmes are correct at the time of opening registrations, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for ESCP to alter the content, format, venue, or timing of the Conference. ESCP will notify the Participant of these changes prior to the Conference.
* In case of unexpected reasons and if you wish to cancel your registration before the Conference starts, the registration fee is refunded under the following conditions:
- Cancellations received in writing (email) until May 15th, 2020 are refundable in full minus a 5% administrative fee
- Cancellations received after May 15th, 2020: No refunds
*If the Conference is canceled, or if the Conference is postponed and the Participant cannot attend the rearranged date, ESCP will refund any Fees the Participant has paid in advance. The Participant agrees that the ESCP's liability to the Participant shall be limited to the amount of the fees paid by the Participant and that the ESCP shall not be liable for any other monies spent by the Participant (travel, accommodation).
* By submitting registration details, The Participant agrees to allow ESCP to contact him as required for the organisation and administration of the Conference.
ESCP Europe is responsible for processing Participants’ personal data.
* In general, the information (name, surname, email,…) that the Participant provide is intended for staff that ESCP Europe has authorised for processing. These data are used to manage the organisation and administration of the Conference.
*The participant is informed and accepts that the period of storage of information is: 2 years after the conference.
*In accordance with the law of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties, the Participant has the right to access, modify, refuse and delete his personal data by writing to the following address:
- by letter to "Services DATA PROTECTION OFFICER – ESCP Europe", 3, rue Armand Moisant 75015 Paris;
- or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of a proof of identity bearing the holder's signature, and it must include the address to which the response must be sent. A response will be sent within one months following receipt of the request.
* The Participant can view the Nondisclosure Policy at the following address: Personal Data Protection Policy.
* In any event, data may be stored and used, without limitation, for statistical, scientific or historical research purposes if they are anonymous and comply with the legal framework.
* These terms shall be governed by French Law and the Participant hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.